But ... It's that one annoying thing that makes you say "OMG I'm having a bad hair day!" ... FRIZZ.
Whilst everyone else is like "No way your hair looks fine," Ergh, they never understand. Anyways, before I go off subject!
My hair sprays and de-frizzers are great, but I've always wondered if these shampoo and conditioners for unruly hair really work.
Introducing Be Curly™ Shampoo & Conditioner by Aveda:
Daily conditioning enhances curl, combats frizz and boosts shine on curly or wavy hair.
- part of our 4-step curl perfecting system that dramatically reduces frizz and defines curl up to 57%*
- wheat protein and organic aloe blend expands when hair is wet and retracts when dry to enhance curl or wave.
- a refreshing citrus aroma with certified organic lime, lemon, bergamot, orange and other pure plant and flower essences.
Here's what I thought ...
- The Shampoo didn't leave me with that CLEAN feeling that I would normally expect from shampoo.
- I had to go for two helpings of shampoo for there to be enough product to work with. ( Bear in mind I have Rapunzel hair) Although one squeeze of conditioner was enough.
- My curls and waves were more defined and it left my hair with a healthy shine.
- After a day or so, once it had been styled etc. It felt unclean a lot quicker than usual.
- Frizz was slightly more controlled.
I give this product 3/5.