It's been awhile right? I'm back and I have so many post's to put up soon :)
So here's a very quick review on the 'Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow' foundation by Benefit Cosmetics.
The only reason I tried this foundation in the first place was because I had a Boots voucher to get a free sample, so there was nothing else that made me want to try it except that it was FREE! ha ha.
Hello...it's flawless time! Our new oil-free brightening liquid foundation builds from light to medium coverage for a natural complexion you can believe in. It's you...just more luminous & healthy looking.
And what do I think?
- Okay so it has all of those protectants like SPF which is great!
- It's oil free? It sure does feel slightly greasy for a foundation that claims to be oil free. I personally found that by mid day my t-zone was a lot more oiler than it usually is.
- Hydrating benefits .... putting the oil issue aside, yes it was great for my cheeks which have the slightest bit of dehydration.
- The luminosity it claims to have was most definitely there! My skin had a clear glow to it.
- As I am a brown person (I don't know why I wanted to say it like that) the pigment of foundation is SUPER important to me ... I am so sick of mixing this with that and using this corrector with that concealer. I have to admit this foundation was very good in terms of the undertone, no pink undertone for me! YAYYYY.
- Buildable coverage? Most certainly. I was able to build my coverage without it looking cakey and it was very easy to blend.
- Would I pay £25.50 for it? No, I wouldn't ... only because a £25 foundation needs something that this one was missing, and that was to have all of the above benefits but without the oil it seemed to produce.
The best part of all is that I was going through a bad stage of stressed out skin whilst testing this ....
|Before & After.|
Colour: Toasted Beige.
which means I was able to get a good idea of how well the foundation works on skin that is no where near perfect! There is no denying a clear change can be seen ... But what do you think? And have you used this foundation before? Let me know!
Hope you're all well and thanks for reading :)
Keep in touch for my PR work experience post, makeup tutorial and holiday posts!